Monday, February 16, 2009

Creative Juices!

Wow! I am so pleased with the way things are going! God has truly blessed my little online business! And I am so thankful to Him and to all of my faithful customers. You gals are the best!!
Over the next few weeks I will be adding a few new things to Dee Dee's Tiled Creations & More. So be sure you check back often!

I spend a lot of my time just trying to come up with neat unique things that you will all love! And some things are already in the works! And I love getting suggestions from you all too, so if your creative juices start flowing just let me know! I am so excited about the items I already have available and I hope you all are too.

And if you havent' placed an order with me yet..do it today! :)

Thanks & God Bless You All!
Dee Dee

No comments: